skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
How can you not like these kisses from Boo-Boo?
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Grandpa & Head Attire
It's like looking into a mirror
Muslim? You decide :P
This is what happens to all of the shirt I out grow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Did you miss me?
Yay!!! So now you know where Grandpa gets his good looks Chillin' in my "Crib" I plan on doing some fishin' later on I lik...
Green like a four leaf clover
Notice how my Mom doesn't have any eyes? Little hat, big head :-P Open your eyes Mommy.... ....Please
Time to chow down
Avocado?? Here comes the plane!!! Yum Yum :) Me, Mommy & Lunch
I am 6 months old today!
Me and my sweet cuteness Me & parental unit 1 Me & parental unit 2 Rockin' the bunny beanie while i nap
The Commodores influence
You're once.... Twice.... Three times a Boo Boo
Cell phone diet
Yum! Seems to need more salt Results of a full tummy :)
Late afternoon nap.....
Smiles all around!!! sleeping with my worm buddy... See above comment
Hanging out with Dad at the mall
Sweet... Cool... Laughter is the best medicine
How about some Daddy time
Woah.... ....this guy is weird.... But He's MY Daddy
Feelin' the love.....
Here's Grandpa feeding me... ...and Mommy rocking me to sleep. Yay! :) Jen giving me some huggies... and a great big hug from Grandpa :)
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(6)
Mr. Sandman....bring me a dream
I can cheer you up
Quick....call my agent
Grandpa & Head Attire
Down but not out
Stop.....monkey time!
►
January
(14)
About Me
Jason
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment